The worst part of it all was watching Carmina slowly poison the minds of Eva and her family during that time.The torment and helplessness that I felt was like being burned alive without dying. (Chapter 21)
The only club on the island is not too much better than the festival…a real ghost town. I think I forgot to put the Shimrods Townies Out On The Town (must register) mod back into my game. I have to remove it whenever I play Oasis Landing because it was causes a conflict (I should check for an update). Otherwise, I love it!!
What is there for a single newly graduated young man to do? Ivan ends up at the spring festival alone eating hot wings…depressing. He looks a little too excited as he orders. He really needs a life…and Isla Paradiso needs more stuff to do.
treason-and-plot asked: Stopping by to tell you I love your sims, but I want to know more! List 5 facts about your most favorite sims of yours, and send this to 10 simblrs whose sims you adore. <3
Thank you for thinking of me! I have a few all time favorites, but I’ll go with my current favorite…Laurence Harding
1. Laurence is secretly convinced that there is a bad timing curse placed on his family.
2. His belief is later supported by the fact that his father Shayne passed away from a freak accident on his birthday.
3. Laurence has one older sister and two younger. Since his father is no longer around Laurence feels the need to be the “man of the house”, but finds it tough to fill his father’s shoes.
4. Laurence always appeared to take his mother’s leaving in stride, but it has actually affected him the most. Being a mama’s boy, he has never gotten over his abandonment issues and developed a rebellious nature as a way to deal with it. As a teen, he felt invisible and thought the only way to get his parents to truly notice him was to get in trouble.
5. Laurence is extremely attracted to Kim, but really feels that she is out of his league. Part of him is convinced that she’d never truly fall for a small-town country boy like himself, but he can’t help but pursue her.